Wednesday, October 23, 2013

DIY Fall/Winter Projects

Fall always makes me want to do some type of DIY project. I'm not sure why because I'm not a very crafty person, but for some reason when fall rolls around my brain goes, "I'm left-hand, I'm creative; let's do this!" This is why at home I have a couple hundred dollars worth of jewelry making supplies and crochet supplies. I figure, "Hey, you know what's cheaper than buying jewelry and scarves? MAKING jewelry and scarves." Somewhere in the back of my head I convince myself that this will become a lucrative hobby that I enjoy.

So far, my skill level has not left beginner. But, once again, the weather is cold and I find myself taking on new projects. Fingers crossed that I actually stick to them, because I would really like to be one of those people who go, "Oh this? It's just something I made when I was bored." IN YOUR FACE!

Here are the four projects that I am going to undertake. The links take you to the DIY:

Awesome Ropey Scarf  (I want more ropes though!)












No comments:

Post a Comment