Sunday, April 6, 2014

Long Time No Read

(Oh you know, just chilling out on the highway)

Gosh, it's been a long time, hasn't it? For a while there I felt like I didn't have too much to share. I went into deep winter hibernation mode, but I'm back! I have lots of exciting things to share! But for now, here is a quick picture update of what I've been doing, where I've been going, and what I've been eating!

I've officially started drinking coffee

Sometimes a girl just needs a fruity cocktail and some apps.

Peanut butter, wasa cracker, craisins, and coconut make a delicious post workout snack!

The Philadelphia Flower Show came to Macy's

Checking out some red pandas at the Brooklyn zoo!

Yummy cakes from a Brooklyn bakery

Cedric Gervais and Lana Del Rey are a match made in heaven





No comments:

Post a Comment